Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

if masterbation was an olympic sport..
#1

i'm pretty sure i would medal. that is all.
Reply
#2

You'd silver to my gold. Snarg would get a botlle of viagra on a rope
Reply
#3

obssess much, jdub??
snarg has no problem with needing viagra
there is a new medicine they are working on for PE
sounds like a winner: gives guys who ejaculate in a minute or less an extra two mins

:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:obssess much, jdub??
snarg has no problem with needing viagra
there is a new medicine they are working on for PE
sounds like a winner: gives guys who ejaculate in a minute or less an extra two mins

:loool:
Nah, I just like fucking with ya, keeps me in your head.
Reply
#5

hoax Wrote:i'm pretty sure i would medal. that is all.


Now thats just sad.
Reply
#6

Jdub Wrote:Nah, I just like fucking with ya, keeps me in your head.

with the early onset alzheimer's, i can't even remember who you are
so being in my head would be good progress

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:with the early onset alzheimer's, i can't even remember who you are
so being in my head would be good progress
:praise:
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Now thats just sad.

no couples who don't fuck anymore are sad, on the other hand I've seen a quote somewhere that was saying that when you do it "alone" you do someone you love : yourself (was something like that you see a lot of gibberish over the net).

aren't you hitting the casinos ?
Reply
#9

Blondie Wrote:Now thats just sad.

"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." - Annie Hall
Reply
#10

Sorry unless you master all 30 techniques you wont medal.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#11

hoax Wrote:"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." - Annie Hall

now i feel better about it.. BTW, I'd take the gold.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#12

There is this great concept that involves having sex with another person. Just for something new and different for ya...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#13

paybacksare Wrote:There is this great concept that involves having sex with another person. Just for something new and different for ya...

are you speaking metaphorically about someone else or ?
Reply
#14

paybacksare Wrote:There is this great concept that involves having sex with another person. Just for something new and different for ya...


really? that sounds like it could be fun.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)