Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

When did this pacle become
#1

the Tom Foolery jerkoff forum? All you fuckers are sheep to his Little Bo Peep.
Reply
#2

no way sweet tits, i'm all yours.
Reply
#3

Can I respond to this cum burping fag fiend, Tom?
Reply
#4

I was next in line for runnin thassal.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can I respond to this cum burping fag fiend, Tom?

Sure

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:the Tom Foolery jerkoff forum? All you fuckers are sheep to his Little Bo Peep.

March 3, 2004

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can I respond to this cum burping fag fiend, Tom?


Waitin'
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:Waitin'
pm me somethin, Tom. The dude's waitin'.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:pm me somethin, Tom. The dude's waitin'.


Tom's at TT reading up on the Buttspray posts.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:the Tom Foolery jerkoff forum? All you fuckers are sheep to his Little Bo Peep.

I believe it was last night when you two went for the hat trick. Just sayin'.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I believe it was last night when you two went for the hat trick. Just sayin'.


I haven't been able to touch myself since.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:I haven't been able to touch myself since.

This too, shall pass.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This too, shall pass.


I don't know. I was pretty ruthless.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:I don't know. I was pretty ruthless.

I'm not clear on the winner. Who came out ahead? (pun, yeah baby)
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm not clear on the winner. Who came out ahead? (pun, yeah baby)


Tom beat me by.2 seconds.
Reply
#16

:bump:

for CT
Reply
#17

i knew it. the temptation is too strong, isn't it?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)