Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Big NBA trade.. who wins, who loses?

BIRD33 Wrote:He was depressed when they got rid of brown.Thats not good.I just dont see him lasting to long anywhere really.He's a weird dude.

Where do you come up with this shit? I think you imagine some of these scenarios

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

cLaY Wrote:Where do you come up with this shit? I think you imagine some of these scenarios

I read the Philly papers.He was devastated when brown left thats a fact.Did he not wear out his welcome in Portland when things went bad?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I read the Philly papers.He was devastated when brown left thats a fact.Did he not wear out his welcome in Portland when things went bad?

Show me this...

cLaY Wrote:Show me this...

I looked for two minutes and then said fuck it.Trust me on this I've practically raised your BB knowledge to an 8th grade level.

See You In Toledo

Stephen A Smith Wrote:I looked for two minutes and then said fuck it.Trust me on this I've practically raised your BB knowledge to an 8th grade level.

done

Anhil8tor Wrote:done

Vbookie how many weeks before I laugh at one of your posts.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Vbookie how many weeks before I laugh at one of your posts.

you never laugh at my posts..

seriously.. you can't throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. If you read it somewhere than its got to be in print...

BIRD33 Wrote:I looked for two minutes and then said fuck it.Trust me on this I've practically raised your BB knowledge to an 8th grade level.

Find it woman, I don't believe you. What newspaper?

cLaY Wrote:Find it woman, I don't believe you. What newspaper?

Im on it you faggots,You'll see the words Rasheed,Larry Brown and devastated in the same article.

See You In Toledo

uh-oh anhil8tor...

Quote:

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New Jersey Nets' trade with the Portland Trail Blazers for forward Shareef Abdur-Rahim has been put on hold after questions arose during his physical examination, the Nets said Thursday.

The Nets did not disclose the nature or cause of the questions.

The 29-year-old Abdur-Rahim missed 22 games with the Blazers last season after undergoing surgery in mid-January to address loose particles in his right elbow.

New Jersey agreed to a six-year deal last month with the veteran forward, who has averaged 19.8 points and 8.1 rebounds during his nine-year career with Vancouver, Atlanta and Portland.

Nets president Rod Thorn was scheduled to address the issue Thursday afternoon at the Nets' practice facility. The team has until Aug. 12 to complete the trade.

Not good for the nets.. I am not a nets fan but I think that Kidd, Jefferson, Carter, Kristic, and Raheem would be $$$.. also getting Mcinnis to backup kidd was a good move.

snarg Wrote:wrong
see your mentor's post, he got it correct

touche!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im on it you faggots,You'll see the words Rasheed,Larry Brown and devastated in the same article.

I'm still working on finding this.That being said this is Sheeds last year in detroit.

Otherwise I was 100% correct.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-11-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2009, 06:02 AM
Last Post by Devious
11-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2008, 05:49 PM