Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who wants to see tits? -Tits posted so NSFW now ...

monen and stoney posted alot of pictures

Stoney will always be a star in my book after telling that story where she blew that married guy on his birthday.

See You In Toledo

This is like listening to the old folks reminisce about how they used to go see a movie for a quarter.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

why do you bother to come here??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Me.Look at his signature.He's actually worried about someone calling how pathetic he really is.On an internet web forum.Its so sad its awesome.

See You In Toledo

snarg Wrote:why do you bother to come here??

It's my home board.

Ever since you took in on yourself to fuck with my account so much it made me realize how much you people really loved me.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

All these people in these old bumped threads....

Did bird run them all?

Boomtown to ghost town in a couple of years. Quite impressive.

sure

fact is, you coming here is kinda sad since you have no history here
pathetic might be a better word

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:sure

fact is, you coming here is kinda sad since you have no history here
pathetic might be a better word

All history has to start somewhere you dumb fuck. {nana420}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM