Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had Chinese for lunch
#1

and found the oddest looking chunk of pink meat-like-substance at the bottom my white rice. It is disgusting and appears to be raw. I think I'm gonna throw up.
Reply
#2

mmmm....dog nuts.
Reply
#3

I'm hoping it's chewed bubble gum and not flesh.
Reply
#4

yellowdog Wrote:I'm hoping it's chewed bubble gum and not flesh.

if it makes you feel better, the cook at my local chinese joint was on america's most wanted, for killin some folks in virginia.
Reply
#5

yellowdog Wrote:and found the oddest looking chunk of pink meat-like-substance at the bottom my white rice. It is disgusting and appears to be raw. I think I'm gonna throw up.


Welcome to my tribe.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

Our cook was wearing wrap around mirrored sunglasses and looked "gangsta".

The little Chinese chick that took my order was wearing a shirt that said, "Everybody loves American Girls". I guess she's a lesbian.
Reply
#7

are you hungry again yet?
Reply
#8

If we were really hard up, we could insert a Freak joke in this thread. I hope we're not that hard up...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#9

yellowdog Wrote:Our cook was wearing wrap around mirrored sunglasses and looked "gangsta".

The little Chinese chick that took my order was wearing a shirt that said, "Everybody loves American Girls". I guess she's a lesbian.

gesha(sp?) girl?
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:gesha(sp?) girl?
I would have hit it, but I wouldn't tell anyone. She had the body of a 12-year-old boy.
Reply
#11

yellowdog Wrote:I would have hit it, but I wouldn't tell anyone. She had the body of a 12-year-old boy.

aisan women arn't know for huge tits bro.
Reply
#12

yellowdog Wrote:and found the oddest looking chunk of pink meat-like-substance at the bottom my white rice. It is disgusting and appears to be raw. I think I'm gonna throw up.

[Image: chinese.jpg]

possibly???

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#13

lad Wrote:[Image: chinese.jpg]

possibly???

# 42 to go?
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:aisan women arn't know for huge tits bro.
Tell me about it, I lived in Korea for a year. At least they'll eat poo on camera and post the pics on the internet.
Reply
#15

yellowdog Wrote:Tell me about it, I lived in Korea for a year. At least they'll eat poo on camera and post the pics on the internet.

kimchi (sp?) is $$$....smells like hell when they make it but after it's done its good. that shit will put hair on your sack.
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:kimchi (sp?) is $$$....smells like hell when they make it but after it's done its good. that shit will put hair on your sack.
Can't do it. The smell actually permeates through your skin for days after eating it. Especially when you sweat.

BTW, that pic is funny as Hell, lad, I missed it before.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)