Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gene Loves Jezebel
#1

A group I never had any interest in, know none of their songs, yet somehow remember their name.

BODE GLJ.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Jealous!


$$$ song
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:Jealous!


$$$ song
If it's not on the Cat Drinking Songs album, I ain't listenin.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

I seem to remember one tune from them "desire" or some shit like that. It was a club/dance tune
Reply
#5

I expected this thread to be about a p0rn flick.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Last Post by quint
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Last Post by Pickle
01-26-2007, 11:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)