Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi Yellowdog!
#1

I can't PM you since my message box is full and I'm refusing to clear it on principle alone. So talk to me here.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#2

Um, hello?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#3

Umm, shut the fuck up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

If I was PM'ing you, I'd send you this:

http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydos...e=20050724

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

paybacksare Wrote:If I was PM'ing you, I'd send you this:

does that go for me too?


That yellowdog is crazy yeah.
Reply
#6

I will not be IGNORED...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#7

I hate LDAP.
Reply
#8

Umm, I don't know about if I like talking about the same things we talk about in private out here for everyone to see, but here goes...

I finally got that rash cleared up and it no longer smells like gouda cheese. Going to the Health Department was great advice. Thanks!

Since you never returned my PMs, I got depressed and became a cutter. I carved your name into my chest. Why'd you have to pick such a long username?

I decided to act on my coworker's advances like you advised. He was a prick. He just used me and now ridicules me in front of everyone at the office. Good call, dummy!

How goes it with you?
Reply
#9

yellowdog Wrote:Umm, I don't know about if I like talking about the same things we talk about in private out here for everyone to see, but here goes...

I finally got that rash cleared up and it no longer smells like gouda cheese. Going to the Health Department was great advice. Thanks!

Since you never returned my PMs, I got depressed and became a cutter. I carved your name into my chest. Why'd you have to pick such a long username?

I decided to act on my coworker's advances like you advised. He was a prick. He just used me and now ridicules me in front of everyone at the office. Good call, dummy!

How goes it with you?

1) Penicillin always worked for wahoo, I figured it was the way to go for you too!
2) You could've used "PBA" instead, dummy. But send pics, regardless. And if it gets infected and you need surgery, please send me your narcotics.
3) You must suck in bed, sorry. Talk to Tom, he got laid about a year ago, maybe he could help you out with some pointers for next time.

I'm good. I'd be better if it weren't hot as hades outside.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#10

Daddy always said I was good in bed, but maybe I'll ask Tom. Does HE answer his PMs?

I would post pics of my "work" except I misspelled Paybacksare and I'm embarrassed.

I think I'm gonna take this afternoon off and run some errands. Everytime I turn off my car, I lose about a gallon of coolant. That probably means I need a new tire, eh?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
08-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
07-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-07-2005, 04:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)