Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where the next place you're having sex?

i for one, am not an onanist...oh wait...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]

Oh my lord.

Is that the best you can do?

What MT has been obsessed about for 5 years? An obvious joke on the internet. :lool:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

WoolyGoat Wrote:lot of masturbaters here

who knew ct was easy?

Anhil8tor Wrote:who knew ct was easy?

This was about the time he was sending out his video.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

I'm sure Blondie is thrilled that you little people hang on her every word and take everything so seriously. She would also like you to know that she's been asked to be the president of Microsoft.

That was supposed to be a secret.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?

The 50 second mark is classic

[video=youtube;JmjpGJo6G7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmjpGJo6G7k&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post by dodsno
03-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Last Post by PinesChic