Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
THIS IS IN LAFAYETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friends son took these yesterday...his neighbor was throwing away an old swingset
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0

That was just weird.....good for them..:loool:
should been under the
"you know your a redneck when...."
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
ntype Wrote:nop, cops sees you then fine you. they could even force you to go to the automobile and navigation service for a complete check if it's too rusty (or just don't looking good if you preffer).
If we have such big things to trash we call the cleaning department and they send you a truck to take your stuff (to some extend it's free of charge).
Sounds charming
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
I'm thinking I need to move in with Ntype.