Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

For PBA and other Diet Coke drinkers
#1

"Coke Zero" = $$$$

Diet version closest to the original I have ever tasted. Nice!!!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

I like [Image: images2004%5CNPDIETcokelime.jpg]
Reply
#3

If you would prefer to drink coke (but don't want the sugar or calories) this one os right up there in taste. I was shocked, to be honest.
(This isn't spamming, right?) :ph34r:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

I like Diet Pepsi. I did not like the Coke Zero.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:If you would prefer to drink coke (but don't want the sugar or calories) this one os right up there in taste. I was shocked, to be honest.
(This isn't spamming, right?) :ph34r:

I've tried the Zero, and it is the most like regular Coke. However I like the lime tasting, plus I like the ad

"you put the lime in the Coke, you nut
and you drink it all up"
Reply
#6

Soda sucks.. Drink [Image: smartwaterfamily.jpg]

:fuckYou:
Reply
#7

[Image: sanpellegrino.jpg]

rack the water unrack the coke Wink
Reply
#8

Devious Wrote:Soda sucks.. Drink <
<snip some processed water nightmare>

why do you want to drink that kind of rubbish. What does that mean "smart water" compared to "dumb water" the water we had from that moment (I think it went well for a few millions years).
Reply
#9

You need a little captain in ya!
Reply
#10

[Image: crystal_products.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:[Image: crystal_products.jpg]
Thanks! for teh memories... :loool:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

You're welcome! for teh thanks. Confusedcratch:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Paddy
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-31-2006, 05:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)