Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did I ever tell ya....
#1

I hate this place. Sometimes it really pisses me off. Good fukking night.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:I hate this place. Sometimes it really pisses me off. Good fukking night.


I like you.
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:I like you.


You like anyone with a dick ....

(dunno if it jealosy (PS?) or what but ....)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

lets hug it out bitch
Reply
#5

harsh thread....i'll be in the happy carebear section if you all give a shi*t

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:harsh thread....i'll be in the happy carebear section if you all give a shi*t
Where is the happy carebear section? Are there unicorns and rainbows there too? Oh, came I come too? Please? Please?
Reply
#7

mich even posts "mich is so gay" threads from time to time
Reply
#8

I hope somebody runs them at the Island for him.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

and I thought that mustached fucker was back

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)