Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Got This Email From PH's Husband

Jimmy Wrote:Anyone got Banana's login? I better check a few things.

Thanks, eh.

what would be the vbookie odds jimmy has more junk shots than nana

cLaY Wrote:so i was just in the copy room for about 20 to 30 minutes thinking about this scenario. as much as i like PH, this is some hilarious shit...i was actually laughing to myself about it.

agreed....I like PH too. I think she's a sweet girl but she married the dood and should know better than we would that he wouldn't like the idea of her sending pics of her tit's out to strangers / or what ever.....kinda her own undoing. I guess.

nah, i think the dude is a nosey fuck...but whatever, she should have done a better job of hiding her tracks

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

anhil8tor Wrote:what would be the vbookie odds jimmy has more junk than nana

fitty

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

cLaY Wrote:nah, i think the dude is a nosey fuck...but whatever, she should have done a better job of hiding her tracks

why hide if your not doing anything wrong? Wink

cLaY Wrote:nah, i think the dude is a nosey fuck...but whatever, she should have done a better job of hiding her tracks

Agreed 100%!

Why didn't I get a boobie pic. I seem to recall asking very nicely.

hmph.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:

Question.If you found pics of random guys dicks on your fiance's computer that wouldnt freak you out a bit?

See You In Toledo

Jimmy Wrote:Why didn't I get a boobie pic. I seem to recall asking very nicely.

hmph.

Dood, her tits were $$$$$!!!!!!!

Bill Wrote:agreed....I like PH too. I think she's a sweet girl but she married the dood and should know better than we would that he wouldn't like the idea of her sending pics of her tit's out to strangers / or what ever.....kinda her own undoing. I guess.

i have been on msn with the dude
he seemed pretty mellow
don't know what went down, but i bet he found dick pics
that might send a lot of dudes over the edge

and then there is the matter of tfool :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

minorthreat Wrote:Dood, her tits were $$$$$!!!!!!!

Hi PH's Husband!!!!

See You In Toledo

For the record if I found out my wife had been sharing intimate photos with some idiot on the internet, her ass would be kicked outta the house immediately or I would move back in with my ex-girlfriend TomFoolery.

BIRD33 Wrote:Question.If you found pics of random guys dicks on your fiance's computer that wouldnt freak you out a bit?

Of course it would, but 3 things make this scenario very unlikely:

1. She's rarely on the computer.
2. She doesn't know two shits about computers, let alone message boards.
3. Shes scared of the cock.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

PH was indeed a unique girl. I met her a few times on the internet, mostly in some other forums. We talked and sent messages. Finally, we hooked up one week-end. I flew into town and arranged for her to meet me in a motel room. It was a seedy joint, but we didn't care.

After the first few hours the room reeked of sex. To this day, I don't know if she enjoyed it as much as I, but I know that I nutted every time I crawled on top of her. It was exhilarating.

I untied her in plenty of time for her to get home on Sunday. That was the last time we talked. I hope all is well.

snarg Wrote:...and then there is the matter of tfool :roll:

I can't help it that women want my jock. I'm a sexy motherfucker, yo!

Beaucephus Wrote:For the record if I found out my wife had been sharing intimate photos with some idiot on the internet, her ass would be kicked outta the house immediately or I would move back in with my ex-girlfriend TomFoolery.

That fuckers ass is known by the local sailors as the "Bone Collector".

minorthreat Wrote:That fuckers ass is known by the local sailors as the "Bone Collector".
RaCk.:loool:

[Image: line.gif]

BIRD33 Wrote:Ntype, can we get a picture of a women giving birth with the tomfoolery av over the babys face?TIA.

sumetin like that ?

asshat Wrote:RaCk.:loool:

2nd !

ntype Wrote:sumetin like that ?

Killer.

See You In Toledo