Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I do not read any Thread
#1

that is started by ntype. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean any offense to the dude, but his threads don't make any sense. The bizarre comments are okay and sometimes entertaining coming within other threads, but they just don't seem to be able to hold their own as threads by themselves.

So, if anything good gets posted in one of his threads, please let me know. Thanks.

Oh, and cLay is hurting this place more than helping.
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oh, and cLay is hurting this place more than helping.

This is not news.
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:This is not news.

2ST

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

3th
Reply
#5

Are there any girls in this place, or is this just a meet market for upwardly mobile men?
Reply
#6

4rd
Reply
#7

5st (Tom's favorite number.............say it, you'll get it)
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Are there any girls in this place, or is this just a meet market for upwardly mobile men?

Here! You must be new here? OMG, is that you in your avatar? :wub:
Reply
#9

Goody2Shoes Wrote:Here! You must be new here? OMG, is that you in your avatar? :wub:
Tell me what you're looking for and I'll describe myself to you. Have you had an e-gasm lately?
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:5st (Tom's favorite number.............say it, you'll get it)


[Image: fd05DSC03769.jpg]
Reply
#11

[Image: horizons%20baseball%20008.jpg]
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:5st (Tom's favorite number.............say it, you'll get it)

If you have to explain it to anyone, they aren't worth using it on.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Tell me what you're looking for and I'll describe myself to you. Have you had an e-gasm lately?

describe your body in detail.i could use a e-gasm, my day has sucked a i need something to make it better. :wub:
Reply
#14

Goody2Shoes Wrote:describe your body in detail.i could use a e-gasm, my day has sucked a i need something to make it better. :wub:
First, describe your mangina to your brother and have him post drawings.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)