Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I still can't delete posts
#1

I though for sure I'd be a mod by now.
Reply
#2

You need to self promote better.

Do you have a sex tape you can have somebody leak to the public? That's a start.
Reply
#3

weren't you a mod at one time??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

VitaminE Wrote:I though for sure I'd be a mod by now.

You want me to be your campaign manager? I am good. I got the Social Chairperson elected for our senior class.
I will put up posters and make buttons.

We could do "Eat a pie" for charity, and then there would be a picture of the hook under the whip cream pie. That would be epoch.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You need to self promote better.

Do you have a sex tape you can have somebody leak to the public? That's a start.
I don't know that the internet is ready for a 35 year old man in his mom's basement, smoking crack and fisting himself until he makes a mess in his sock.

You never know. They went for the Paris night vision tape.
Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:You want me to be your campaign manager? I am good. I got the Social Chairperson elected for our senior class.
I will put up posters and make buttons.

We could do "Eat a pie" for charity, and then there would be a picture of the hook under the whip cream pie. That would be epoch.
Let it go man. That was 30 years ago and she wasn't running against anyone.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Let it go man. That was 30 years ago and she wasn't running against anyone.

Hey, he beat out that Freshmand with the head gear! That was one of my lifes high points, don't make me give it up......please......

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by Sunny
09-07-2008, 04:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)