Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Hung Out With Some Okies Today
#1

Oklahoma is officially hill billy capital of the US. I heard about every "noodlin' story Dee Brumsfield had to offer in his 25 years experience.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Noodlin Rules. You gotta get some callouses on the forarms though, those whiskered fuckers got some bite in 'em.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Noodlin' is money!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)