Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck 'a' Cups
#1

You really gotta squish 'em together but it's not impossible, even with a crooked dick.
Reply
#2

Anal > titty fucking

(hurts a little bit more, but worth it)
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Anal > titty fucking

(because you can do it with men too)

FTFY
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Anal > titty fucking

(hurts a little bit more, but worth it)
I'll lube next time, candy ass.
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:FTFY
I've never said this before, but... RACK! That was a good one, hahaha

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#6

Swits Wrote:I've never said this before, but... RACK! That was a good one, hahaha


Mogę Cię pocałować?
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:Mogę Cię pocałować?
na mojow dupe Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#8

Swits Wrote:na mojow dupe Wink

Przetłumacz proszę. Dziękuję.
Reply
#9

Swits Wrote:I've never said this before, but... RACK! That was a good one, hahaha

I often dream about being a girls first RACK.

Summary...Swits+
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:Przetłumacz proszę. Dziękuję.
nie rozumiesz mie? czy chcesz zybi ja to powiedzalam po angielsku?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#11

VitaminE Wrote:I often dream about being a girls first RACK.

Summary...Swits+
My first RACK!

Sounds like a breast enlarging toy for little girls, hahaha.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#12

VitaminE Wrote:I often dream about being a girls first RACK.

Summary...Swits+
Buddy List whore...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)