Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I knew Mitch was
#1

tight with BEW. He even got her face pic to use in his av.

I have to get a TB test today. The one where they put a needle under your skin and they check it 3 days later. Good stuff.
Reply
#2

Dr. Lecter Wrote:tight with BEW. He even got her face pic to use in his av.

I have to get a TB test today. The one where they put a needle under your skin and they check it 3 days later. Good stuff.


my wife gets those all the time
Reply
#3

so she's involved in some public group activity or something (no gang bang jokes... too easy)? That's why I had to get it. Seems to be rampant these days.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:so she's involved in some public group activity or something (no gang bang jokes... too easy)? That's why I had to get it. Seems to be rampant these days.


yeah she works with poor people
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:tight with BEW. He even got her face pic to use in his av.

I have to get a TB test today. The one where they put a needle under your skin and they check it 3 days later. Good stuff.


I'm on her shi*it list today.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:I'm on her shi*it list today.

shi*t happens now don't it.....shame...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

someone mention poop?
Reply
#8

OK, now that Mich will no longer ba able to post in this thread, let's talk about him...

Top notch, Billy. :roll:
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:OK, now that Mich will no longer ba able to post in this thread, let's talk about him...

Top notch, Billy. :roll:

Hey I can tell when I'm not wanted and stuff....
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:Hey I can tell when I'm not wanted and stuff....


please take to our example of adding punctuation to your curse words to make them Michman friendly threads....TIAConfusednarg:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

Fairiedust Wrote:please take to our example of adding punctuation to your curse words to make them Michman friendly threads....TIAConfusednarg:

Fu@! u and the mich you rode in on.
Reply
#12

Sorry, but if this motherfocker can't read the goddanned shiity threads because his fuccing work comps have filters, then he's an a$$hole to begin with.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:Fu@! u and the mich you rode in on.

got a little TP stuck in your A*ss, or are your burns healing and driving you up a wall....there was no need for the hostile behavior...this was just an FYI....and that would be the Judge i ride on...TIAWink

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

Fairiedust Wrote:got a little TP stuck in your A*ss, or are your burns healing and driving you up a wall....there was no need for the hostile behavior...this was just an FYI....and that would be the Judge i ride on...TIAWink

ya'll should visit the kiddie pool for anything less than nc-17 style posts....just sayin.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Sorry, but if this motherfocker can't read the goddanned shiity threads because his fuccing work comps have filters, then he's an a$$hole to begin with.

Yeah that mich dood is a whiney like fuk aint he! Hey wait a minute :finger:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
01-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
02-15-2008, 07:04 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-24-2006, 07:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)