Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I've gotta go to one of those Quik Lube places and have them charge me $20 labor to drain and refill fucking oil in my truck. I'm pissed off.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
so I assume you've got a new one to give to Jiffy Loob to replace the stripped one with when they're under there, so you can DIY next time?
p.s. I thought the thread title was some really out there scatological reference.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
ya, and the oil and filter. i couldn't for the life of me get the fucker off yesterday. i think i may have let my lil' bro do it last time.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Rack giving someone a fin to do your dirty work!!! Once my son learns how to work a crescent wrench, my fingernails will be clean forever.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I haven't changed my oil myself in over 10 years...
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
anhil8tor Wrote:I haven't changed my oil myself in over 10 years...
unWAR getting raped on labor.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
go ahead and add insurance and gas to that list too...
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i hate you
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have a company car too so I barely know how to put gas in it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I will laugh at you when you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone service.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours