Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone else getting PM's about defecting?
#1

I have gotten a couple of them.

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Hey smoke,
What is your current stance on your group membership?
Reply
#2

Stay strong!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

they are not accepting "dinks"
:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Go ahead and leave. If you're that easy to buy out, you've got no place in the SoC.


That's how this should be looked at. If you see any improvement on the other side of the fence, by all means, go have fun. I don't see them offering you infinite hacks/proxies/porn passwords, whatever.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#5

Undeadcannibal Wrote:Go ahead and leave. If you're that easy to buy out, you've got no place in the SoC.


That's how this should be looked at. If you see any improvement on the other side of the fence, by all means, go have fun. I don't see them offering you infinite hacks/proxies/porn passwords, whatever.

I am not easy to buyout. I was just wondering if everyone was getting the same messages. I don't believe I have ever been offered any hacks, proxies, porn passwords or any of that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)