Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

To anyone that cares....
#1

I got totally fucked when I upgraded my msn messenger. Please make note of my new Nic. and hit me up so I can add ya back to my contact list since I lost everything.

Billz@bluebottle.com
Reply
#2

Bill Wrote:I got totally fucked when I upgraded my msn messenger. Please make note of my new Nic. and hit me up so I can add ya back to my contact list since I lost everything.

Billz@bluebottle.com

microsoft is evil. repeat after me.
Reply
#3

I read the title, and decided I don't.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:I read the title, and decided I don't.

fuck u sandick
not in the mood.
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:I got totally fucked when I upgraded my msn messenger. Please make note of my new Nic. and hit me up so I can add ya back to my contact list since I lost everything.

Billz@bluebottle.com
that blows.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#6

:bump:

Cause some of you fuckers (you know who you are) haven't done shit yet.
Reply
#7

Free At Last!!!!
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:Free At Last!!!!

you want off the buddy list don't you.
Reply
#9

you added me before i could add you so I was unable to honor your request.
Reply
#10

Beaucephus Wrote:you added me before i could add you so I was unable to honor your request.

Thanx Bro.....I knew how you were with pushing buttons and stuff....figured I'd take all the hard work outta it for ya.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:Thanx Bro.....I knew how you were with pushing buttons and stuff....figured I'd take all the hard work outta it for ya.

Damn. I set myself up again. :|
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:fuck u sandick
not in the mood.

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Hamcannon
04-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Last Post by Kunai
07-23-2004, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)