Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey you
#1

The thread deleter. Nice work
Reply
#2

Thank you...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Thank you...

Fun...wasn't it
Reply
#4

bdic Wrote:Fun...wasn't it


Nahh .. deleting threads you started don't have a "push" ... No reaction ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Ahem.........Does that clasify as troll like behavior?
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:Does that clasify as troll like behavior?

More laps of real life and don't wanna go to work because it rains like hell....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Nahh .. deleting threads you started don't have a "push" ... No reaction ....

You've lost it. Beau will not be happy about this
Reply
#8

bdic Wrote:You've lost it. Beau will not be happy about this


I think I'll let "Bdic" loose on 100% for a week .... mabe sumthin will happen in this sinkhole....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:I think I'll let "Bdic" loose on 100% for a week .... mabe sumthin will happen in this sinkhole....


Great! Time for me to logoff then.
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:I think I'll let "Bdic" loose on 100% for a week .... mabe sumthin will happen in this sinkhole....


Ya.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Great! Time for me to logoff then.


He puts that bot at 100% and this whole place will cease to exist. Maybe that's what he wants.
Reply
#12

bdic Wrote:Ya.

Hmm well consider this ....

Bdic loose = MT Leaves ...
Bdic off = MT continue to suck ....


I dunno ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

Hey Hoover could you give Leeman back his log in? Thanks.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Hey Hoover could you give Leeman back his log in? Thanks.

2rd
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:Hmm well consider this ....

Bdic loose = MT Leaves ...
Bdic off = MT continue to suck ....


I dunno ....


So go for it.
Reply
#16

bdic Wrote:He puts that bot at 100% and this whole place will cease to exist. Maybe that's what he wants.


That bot is one of the mods that have been erased .... and wont come back ...


Happy MT???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

leeman Wrote:That bot is one of the mods that have been erased .... and wont come back ...


Happy MT???


You've been drinking too much. Go back to ginger ale
Reply
#18

bdic Wrote:You've been drinking too much. Go back to ginger ale


Nahh I have been sober for atleast 4 hours now .....

And I'm actually stripping down unused and booring mods due to a new core update in 2 weeks ... after that .... They wont surface again...

And I wont have close as much time to spend here and maintain all shit (fuck i might get a life) .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

leeman Wrote:Nahh I have been sober for atleast 4 hours now .....

And I'm actually stripping down unused and booring mods due to a new core update in 2 weeks ... after that .... They wont surface again...

And I wont have close as much time to spend here and maintain all shit (fuck i might get a life) .....


I think I've read that before
Reply
#20

bdic Wrote:I think I've read that before


So you have ....
This is the time of year I actually have to work .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)