Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Apparently Spam Is Acceptable Today.
#1

Guess you should all go for the over in the Vbookie.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Guess you should all go for the over in the Vbookie.

I was not spaming....I was ummm,,,,,,saying hello on an individual basis! yeah that's it.
Reply
#3

that sh*t closed at 2pm today...you didn't have till midnight...i won either way...:*>

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Your such a nice guy Bill.

Fuck.
Reply
#5

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Your such a nice guy Bill.

don't make me bash you in the jaw with a broken axe handle.....j/k.....too nice for my own good.
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:that sh*t closed at 2pm today...you didn't have till midnight...i won either way...:*>

Oh I saw that you bet both ways......more on the under I might add. Thanks for having faith in me.


I was informed only the betting closed.......My posts count until midnight.

Fuck.
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote:that sh*t closed at 2pm today...you didn't have till midnight...i won either way...:*>
huh

:rant:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

Fairiedust Wrote:that sh*t closed at 2pm today...you didn't have till midnight...i won either way...:*>
The betting is closed, you boob.
He's got til midnight.
Reply
#9

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Your such a nice guy Bill.
*you're.
Reply
#10

angelicdemon Wrote:*you're.
*lame
Reply
#11

angelicdemon Wrote:*you're.


Thakns Capt. Spell chekcer. :roll:

Fuck.
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:*lame
shush.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)