Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sandog!
#1

Hows that anal leakage thing?
Reply
#2

I am down to 2 Depends an hour. The Dr. says if I quit sticking the really big plugs in, it should heal within the year. Yeah Me!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:I am down to 2 Depends an hour. The Dr. says if I quit sticking the really big plugs in, it should heal within the year. Yeah Me!

:"::
Reply
#4

I hope there's no bleeding.
Reply
#5

angelicdemon Wrote:I hope there's no bleeding.

Only for 30 min or so after Clay's done.
Reply
#6

hahaha alright then.
Reply
#7

angelicdemon Wrote:hahaha alright then.

your posts are most EPOCK

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

explain epock
Reply
#9

angelicdemon Wrote:explain epock

NAILZ...

explain what the gaping cavern between your legs looks like

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:NAILZ...

explain what the gaping cavern between your legs looks like
Better than anything else you've ever seen.

But you'll never see it, so you'll have to settle for hte bottom feeders that you're fucking.
Reply
#11

angelicdemon Wrote:Better than anything else you've ever seen.

But you'll never see it, so you'll have to settle for hte bottom feeders that you're fucking.

My PM box is empty and ready for any boob pics you might have layin around.
Reply
#12

*cough*

I dont do nudes.
Reply
#13

[Image: Picture110.jpg]
Reply
#14

angelicdemon Wrote:*cough*

I dont do nudes.

Bra an panty shots work just fine.....TIA!
Reply
#15

There
Reply
#16

I think PH and Fem might have a run for their money if she turns out to be a non shit poster....
Reply
#17

angelicdemon Wrote:Better than anything else you've ever seen.

But you'll never see it, so you'll have to settle for hte bottom feeders that you're fucking.

that pic is nice, i've seen better.

bottom feeders i'm fucking? i practically married, i don't get laid

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Last Post by SanDog
07-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-16-2008, 02:47 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
10-10-2007, 04:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)