Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Status of old schoolers
#1

Do these guys still come around

britishlad
bazzare
leucetius (possibly mispelled)
half asleep
tyrionxavier

I didn't see any posts from them

I stopped by bdic's forum. :eek:
Reply
#2

See the search function.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Sunny Wrote:Do these guys still come around

britishlad
bazzare
leucetius (possibly mispelled)
half asleep
tyrionxavier

I didn't see any posts from them

I stopped by bdic's forum. :eek:

Hun, we haven't seen much of those folks since you split.....
Reply
#4

leo is still here some where...
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:Hun, we haven't seen much of those folks since you split.....
nevermind

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#6

why does bill use velvets hun?
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:why does bill use velvets hun?

Bill knows her alot better than you.....
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:Bill knows Vel alot better than you.....


so you can use hun? did she loan it to you? are you just borrowing it?

it just dosen't look right coming from a guy dawg
Reply
#9

anhil8tor Wrote:so you can use hun? did she loan it to you? are you just borrowing it?

it just dosen't look right coming from a guy dawg

you've never called a waitress hun?
Reply
#10

I miss Velvet !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:you've never called a waitress hun?

Not since he had the Penis installed at birth....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:you've never called a waitress hun?

I've called a waiter hun. Does that count?
Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:Not since he had the Penis installed at birth....

damn! I might be gay.....how can I tell for sure?
Reply
#14

don't know who you are ^welcome^ (you don't know me as well I think). but I like that "old schooler thingie" :d
Reply
#15

we southerners use things like sugar and baby and sweetie..


if you drop your accent in... they all love it
Reply
#16

anhil8tor Wrote:we southerners use things like sugar and baby and sweetie..


if you drop your accent in... they all love it

no shit....you should see them melt when I wip out "darlin"..
Reply
#17

E-Judge Wrote:I miss Velvet !
True
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
04-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Last Post by bdic
06-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Last Post by ClamDigger
04-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Last Post by ClamDigger
03-30-2005, 03:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)