Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please place a VBookie on G$d posts today
#1

I'll take the over.
No, I don't care what it is, I'll take the over.
Reply
#2

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'll take the over.
No, I don't care what it is, I'll take the over.


Is this a good thing?

Fuck.
Reply
#3

s'not a bad thing thus far... but I'm not one to judge ya.
Play on, playa.
Reply
#4

In

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Im fascinated by G$D.


Sin,

Some gay guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Im fascinated by G$D.


Sin,

Some gay guy.

I'm the gay guy.



Sin,

Bird33

Fuck.
Reply
#7

Ok vbookie posted...but the posts have to be of substance cant just be bullsh*it like in the shoutbox. Bet away fukkers.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Looks like I better find a co-worker to harass.

Fuck.
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:Ok vbookie posted...but the posts have to be of substance cant just be bullsh*it like in the shoutbox. Bet away fukkers.

Do my trolls count or does it all has to be with G$D?

Fuck.
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Do my trolls count or does it all has to be with G$D?


PM me your trool names and I''ll count them. Also make note of the post counts for each before starting....(that will help me)

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:PM me your trool names and I''ll count them. Also make note of the post counts for each before starting....(that will help me)

Forward the PM to me. I hate being tricked by trolls.:loool:
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:PM me your trool names and I''ll count them. Also make note of the post counts for each before starting....(that will help me)

Jesus thats a lot of work. I will just stick to G$D.

Fuck.
Reply
#13

I bet the under!!
I have piles of TPS reports for you to file, hunny :wub:

It it hot in the office today, or are all my fat saks blocking my sweat glands??
Reply
#14

G$D's Fat Co-Worker Wrote:I bet the under!!
I have piles of TPS reports for you to file, hunny :wub:

It it hot in the office today, or are all my fat saks blocking my sweat glands??

Whom ever is behind this one should be ashamed of themselves, that is just mean.




(I must confess, I did chuckle a little)
Reply
#15

G$D's Fat Co-Worker Wrote:I bet the under!!
I have piles of TPS reports for you to file, hunny :wub:

It it hot in the office today, or are all my fat saks blocking my sweat glands??


To the owner of this troll,



Please PM me.......her and I dont work in the same department and you arent acting fat enough.

Fuck.
Reply
#16

G$D's Fat Co-Worker Wrote:I bet the under!!
I have piles of TPS reports for you to file, hunny :wub:

It it hot in the office today, or are all my fat saks blocking my sweat glands??



I'll make a guess
Reply
#17

bet bet bet bet bet bet
Reply
#18

Dr. Lecter Wrote:bet bet bet bet bet bet

How am I looking?

Fuck.
Reply
#19

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:How am I looking?
Step it up some.
You'll need to work through lunch, thanks. Half my winnings will go to you if you make it.
Reply
#20

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Step it up some.
You'll need to work through lunch, thanks. Half my winnings will go to you if you make it.


I have til midnight right?

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)