06-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Posts? Content? Number of view? There's got to be some reasoning to it.
Discuss:
Discuss:
Bill Wrote:Posts? Content? Number of view? There's got to be some reasoning to it.for the second time today I'll ask you to turn your attention to the web addy near the top of your browser, and then rethink the statement in bold
Discuss:
cLaY Wrote:any one of the following responding is essential...
VitaminE
TomFoolery
Bird33
Minorthreat
and myself
anhil8tor Wrote:anything that bill dosen't start should get consideration
Bill Wrote:hey I've had one or........Well one Good post that I've started!
Bill Wrote:hey I've had one or........Well one Good post that I've started!
anhil8tor Wrote:Is it in the HOF?
VitaminE Wrote:Posts: 9,588
Bill Wrote:na, I cann't talk about it.
anhil8tor Wrote:na is hillbilly speak for no right?
then shut the fuck up Big Jake
Bill Wrote:having a thread in the HOF isn't that important to me......Now pissing you off, that's a different story!
cLaY Wrote:any one of the following responding is essential...
VitaminE
TomFoolery
Bird33
Minorthreat
and myself
cLaY Wrote:this thread will not be in the HOF
SanDog Wrote:I would concur with at least 2 of these, but when are you going to takes Birds sack off your forhead? Dude is not money. He has moments.
cLaY Wrote:this thread will not be in the HOF