Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Artwork
#1

I am no longer a virgin to the ink. Last night I got a killer tattoo on my shoulder and the guy that did it in my dining room rocks !!!!! It's great to have cool friends. It's tribal, it's cool but sadistic and it fits me !
Post up in the ink thread later.

Did it hurt ? No man it tickled, yes it hurt, especially around the collar bone area and over a scare.
Did I flinch....no ! no breaks either we just ripped through it listening to Satriani.

What did it feel like, started out like a razor slowly cutting your skin, to putting a match out with your fingers, to a irritation, "Hey, turn up the music I can't hear it over the needle!"

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#2

satriani rocks, prolly one of the best guitar player out there.
Reply
#3

THe Mets are having one of the worst road trips that I can remember! lost 8 out of their last 10, and to make things worse, the Yanks are starting to win.... FUCK!!!
Reply
#4

What's everyone doing for lunch?
Reply
#5

I threw up this morning.
Reply
#6

My nephew is practically blind in one eye, we never knew for nearly 6 years of his life!!! Poor kid.
Reply
#7

My softball teams 0-9.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

i was thinking pizza....but nice ink..

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

is the arcade back?
Reply
#10

It's a freaking gorgeous day here in southern Cali. I may go for a bike ride.

Or I may sit on the internet and let my ass get even fatter.
Reply
#11

you guys are soooo mean sometimes:S

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's a freaking gorgeous day here in southern Cali. I may go for a bike ride.

Or I may sit on the internet and let my ass get even fatter.

It has been beautiful for 3 days now. Wonder what happened to our gloom.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

Not mean, just jealous I have a life and a great one so far !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#14

did anybody read that Cameltoe left? Apparently he went on hiatus.
Pussy should have left his points in his pocket.
Reply
#15

Your not that good and you're not that annoying, but thanks for the bump !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#16

E-Judge Wrote:Not mean, just jealous I have a life and a great one so far !

Life is good in the trailer park ? Stop posting.
Reply
#17

HybridM3 Wrote:Life is good in the trailer park ? Stop posting.


Hi lovebutton.
Reply
#18

Hi. Who the fuck are you ? I'm not gay so stop coming on to me.
Reply
#19

HybridM3 Wrote:Hi. Who the fuck are you ? I'm not gay so stop coming on to me.



Whatever....PM coming right up!
Reply
#20

Wow. Are you the board homosexual? 12 Pms so far...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-31-2008, 03:51 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Artwork
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by lad
02-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Last Post by diabolik
07-07-2004, 02:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)