Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just broke
#1

rulez #4

no wait going to post a few spams I received lately.

always fun lecture
Reply
#2

Quote:ΪÄú·þÎñ£ºÎÒÃÇÓµÓйúÄÚ1.994ÒÚ¸öÓʼþµØÖ·£¨·ÖÐÐÒµºÍµØÇøµÄ£©¹úÍâ3.654ÒÚÓʼþµØÖ·
ºÍ32Íò¸ö£¨¹úÄÚÍâµÄ£©ÍøÕ¾µÄÍøÖ·£¬ÓÐÊÀ½çÉÏÒ»Á÷µÄÈí¼þϵͳ¡£
´ú·¢Óʼþ500Íò·â100Ôª£¬
10000¸öÍøÕ¾ÐÅÏ¢100Ôª¡£ÁªÏµµç»°0411-87849898 87849696
´«Õ棺0411-87849797
ÁªÏµQQ£º420999059
ÓÊÏä 87863038@163.com root@ok0411.com
.ÎÒÃÇÒÔ³ÏÐŵķþÎñÓ*È¡ÄúµÄÐøÇ©ºÏͬ£©
£¨Ò»´Î·¢1.9ÒÚÓʼþ2000Ôª£©(10Íò¸öÍøÕ¾ÐÅÏ¢1000Ôª£©


¿Í»§ÎÊ£º ÎÒÃÇÔõô֪µÀÁËÄã·¢¶àÉÙÄØ£¿


»Ø´ð £ºÎÒÃÇ»á°Ñ·¢Ëͳɹ¦µÄÓʼþµØÖ·¸øÄãÃÇ£¬ÄãÃǼìÑ飬ÎÞЧÍ˿¿ÉÒÔÇ©ºÏͬ£©


¿Í»§ÎÊ£ºÎÒÃÇÔõôÏàÐÅÄãÃÇ£¿


»Ø´ð £ºµç»°×Éѯ0411-87863038 0411-87863078£¨³ÏÒâÎÊÌ⣬ÎÒÃÇÿÌìÓöµ½ÎÞÁĵÄÈ˺ࣩܶÎÒÃÇ»áÌṩÈÃÄúÏàÐŵÄÖ¤Ã÷¡£

4à÷Û]uÓm´Ó9ÛB'~Šæjب8b²g¬±¨Á«…ç$yÖò4à÷Ù©íŠø«ºË2²×¦†Ûiÿü0Âzßg(

this one was a chinese or japanese spam. at least they are quickly filtered.
Reply
#3

Quote:Please add iGive.com to your address book (or "buddy", "safe", "approved", or "trusted sender" lists) to ensure you will continue to receive important iGive.com notifications in your inbox. Our e-mail address is:

yeah fuck you been years that I've been trying to unregister from your shitty service go eat chocolate pork rinds
Reply
#4

Quote:Hello,


We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.


You have qualified for the lowest rate in years...


You could get over $390,000 for as little as $500 a month!


Ba(d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!


To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

yeah another mortgage mmh wait it's mortage. bah dunno what mortage is gotta try this on my neighboor house (sup fukker)
Reply
#5

another one was promizing "pictures and videos of midgets".

midget porn eerrm...terrible
Reply
#6

just checked out my spam box for fresh material, a certain "tammy pots" (wtf ?) is promizing me :

"beautiful 18yo grls"

yo. grl yourself
Reply
#7

that geek stuff is coming into my mailbox too. Some switch to hide games while you are at work ...

Quote:Think of this as your hidden panic button. You are at work playing games when your boss walks in. Many old methods of hiding your "secret" work involved things harmful to your sanity or your computer. Now, you can game in peace. With the Stealth Switch hiding on the floor under your desk, a quick tap with your toes and the game is hidden from view. Not just minimized - really hidden! Another tap, and your game springs back to life. Frag Work FRAG! Ah, sweet procrastination...
Reply
#8

smoke more...this is getting interesting

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

Fairie, don't encourage him. He's on the edge. Like Clay. Just sayin'.
Reply
#10

i have faith...he'll pull through...plus he keeps me entertained...when i'm not gaming on the grid

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

Yet his sanity ... it hangs by a thread. How will you save him, Fairie? (I recommend an excellent brand of vodka, but that's just me.)
Reply
#12

ice cold grey goose should do the trick...i agree

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#13

bought a bottle at the airport, dunno if it's because she was still half frozen so I drank more alcool than water but she kicks seriously in the ass (gotta check if it's a potato vodka)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)