Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I Guess Ownster Owns Myself, MT, and Foolery...
#1

I asked for links but so far none have been provided. If anyone who is a member might have these archived please post the links. I need to study up I guess.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:I asked for links but so far none have been provided. If anyone who is a member might have these archived please post the links. I need to study up I guess.

wait around....they all log on here....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

They own me so much they won't even let me access the site anymore.

It's reverse 'Bode^10, or something like that.
Reply
#4

Shit. Look at you. Clearly you just owned yourself. Pathetic.

rack4me2!!!
Reply
#5

well apparently, according to Satan, I'm automatically Owned as soon as I log on, because Ownster is the site that owns you. Wow...really.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Could someone find out what my nic is there? TIA
Reply
#7

VitaminE Wrote:Could someone find out what my nic is there? TIA

I have one you can use....should I PM info?
Reply
#8

VitaminE V2.0

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:VitaminE V2.0

Thank C! That's all I needed!
Reply
#10

We're in your dome.

Link to one of many: http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6266

[Image: bannernew.gif]
Reply
#11

SQ Bimmer Wrote:We're in your dome.

Link to one of many: http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6266


Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Reply
#12

see? BLAM! YOu lose.
BODE4RackOMG2U!
Reply
#13

Tom, why is your account not working for you?

EDIT: I reset your pw, check your PMs.

[Image: bannernew.gif]
Reply
#14

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Tom, why is your account not working for you?

Tom, your account worked fine for me!
Reply
#15

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Tom, why is your account not working for you?

EDIT: I reset your pw, check your PMs.

I keep on getting 'Forbidden' error messages.
Reply
#16

Serious question TF...why don't these guys get it? I have more fun slapping my limp dick around.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

They do to get it!

Sin,
Nobody.
Reply
#18

let's be clear about ON users : they are 20 years old in medium.
Being bugged by kids...

however they are playful, a typical case of mouse thinking that she fucks the cat...but they are only pushing some stuffed animal while the cat is slightly amused by that.
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote:let's be clear about ON users : they are 20 years old in medium.
Being bugged by kids...

however they are playful, a typical case of mouse thinking that she fucks the cat...but they are only pushing some stuffed animal while the cat is slightly amused by that.


Confusedcratch: :eek: I think I understood about 35% of that. Wait. Reconfiguring. Maybe 25%.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Confusedcratch: :eek: I think I understood about 35% of that. Wait. Reconfiguring. Maybe 25%.

still too much, need to improve my lingo.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)