Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pic from the park the other day
#1

actual pic, this kid had bigger, more suppletitties than fem. maybe even competition for PH. And love handles that went on for miles!!! :wub:
Reply
#2

one more, not as good. His dad was watching as I snapped about 5 pics, and my kids were on the other side of the park, it was getting obvious. :ph34r:
Reply
#3

child porn is illegal.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#4

Why would you stalk a little kid?
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:child porn is illegal.
Yes (nodding head)... I' gotcha, Tam.



PM pics sent. Wink
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:Why would you stalk a little kid?
Cause his plumbers crack and tities were making me chuckle.

Did I drill too close to the nerve, hun?
Reply
#7

Felix Millan Wrote:Yes (nodding head)... I' gotcha, Tam.



PM pics sent. Wink

yall gotta stop changing nics.. (who are you.. Confusedcratch: )

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#8

Satan.
Reply
#9

Felix Millan Wrote:Cause his plumbers crack and tities were making me chuckle.

Did I drill too close to the nerve, hun?

check out the little.. well.. the girl in the pink bathing suit!

><

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#10

Those 3 are bro and sisters. That's a premium meal plan.
Reply
#11

Felix Millan Wrote:Cause his plumbers crack and tities were making me chuckle.

Did I drill too close to the nerve, hun?


No, it just seems weird that you take pictures of kids with no shirts on.
Reply
#12

Felix Millan Wrote:Those 3 are bro and sisters. That's a premium meal plan.

wonder if they were the kids that were on Maury Povich before.. two year olds that weighed 225 lbs..

glad to see they lost a little weight..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#13

at least they got her a sand bucket to match her tent..

accessorizing is a must.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:No, it just seems weird that you take pictures of kids with no shirts on.
I'm doing 'research' (sup Pete Townshend)
Reply
#15

oh shit.. i didnt even see the one in the black bathing suit..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#16

funny part was it was about 8:15pm when I took the pic. At 8 they turn off the sprinklers and lock the bathrooms, so they had to ride home in their car like that. Ow.
Reply
#17

That is one hhuuuuggge bitch.
Reply
#18

Felix Millan Wrote:funny part was it was about 8:15pm when I took the pic. At 8 they turn off the sprinklers and lock the bathrooms, so they had to ride home in their car like that. Ow.

My Ts and Ps are with those people that passed them on the highway..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#19

Felix Millan Wrote:actual pic, this kid had bigger, more suppletitties than fem. maybe even competition for PH. And love handles that went on for miles!!! :wub:


fem.. maybe..... but no way are they in PH's league






be careful about kidde porn you sick prevert
Reply
#20

I'll call that some medical case. mmh giving that bad food habits when childrens are that young is almost criminal.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
10-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Last Post by Raiden
04-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Last Post by pepsi
10-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-29-2004, 07:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)