I haven't done this in a while
Minorthreat
Clay
Tom (Typically first or second - he sucked this week)
Dr Lecter
Beaucephus
Ody (Highest Debut)
Bird33
Asshat
Raiden (first time on the list)
8
G$ is a top ten staple - fukkers been gone
Honorable mention
Bill
Mich
For the record Lukey had his best week in almost a year this week.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
this is a first...thanks fliend
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
No bottom ten. VitE's got big love for all the 'saners! It would be assumed I'd post Bluey. But, I don't dislike her. I don't care much for whining posts about UJ and I just wanted to see if she'd melt. It's all good!
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Ody in front of me?Keep me off all further lists.TIA.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
an honor to even be mentioned.....but demorializing to see some on the list ahead of me.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
For the record, if VitE were on this list. I'd take him off for starting such a shit thread.