Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nerd Help Needed
#1

When I try to defrag it tells me chkdisc is scheduled to run. How do I run the check disc? It won't let me defrag untill I do that.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#2

Devious Wrote:When I try to defrag it tells me chkdisc is scheduled to run. How do I run the check disc? It won't let me defrag untill I do that.

re amp the motherboard. if there are 3 or more cross circuits, you might have a problem with the defrag. press F6 eight times in a row, then reboot. the are a few syntax messages that should appear. disregard them until the 4th time. once you see the 4th message, ctrl+alt+ delete and reboot again. should take care of it.










fuck it, i'm just joshin ya, dev. i have no idea.
Reply
#3

Cameltoe280 Wrote:re amp the motherboard. if there are 3 or more cross circuits, you might have a problem with the defrag. press F6 eight times in a row, then reboot. the are a few syntax messages that should appear. disregard them until the 4th time. once you see the 4th message, ctrl+alt+ delete and reboot again. should take care of it.










fuck it, i'm just joshin ya, dev. i have no idea.

Dick! I'm almost fell for it.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

28000.00 stolen from Devious successfully!
Reply
#5

500.00 stolen from Cameltoe280 successfully!




Eat a cock bitch!!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#6

28000 > 500. just sayin.
Reply
#7

Cameltoe280 Wrote:28000 > 500. just sayin.

As many points I want> I can delete all of yours. Just sayin' Wink

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Devious Wrote:As many points I want> I can delete all of yours. Just sayin' Wink

this is why i hate mods. honestly. i'm telling leeman.
Reply
#9

Cameltoe280 Wrote:this is why i hate mods. honestly. i'm telling leeman.

BABY!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#10

Devious Wrote:BABY!

i know you are but what am i?
Reply
#11

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#12

Devious Wrote:Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me!

RACK!
Reply
#13

Cameltoe280 Wrote:RACK!
I'm glad you didn't catch my spelling error.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#14

i saw it, stupid.
Reply
#15

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i saw it, stupid.
Liar! penis jockey.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

i just needed the chance to call you stupid. i never notice anything.
Reply
#17

If I join in this charade, who is the pivot man?

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#18

Devious Wrote:Dick! I'm almost fell for it.

2nd!
I read that shit, and was thinking, where did CT learn that lil' hardware nugget. I was gonna print that shit off and save it.
Reply
#19

Devious Wrote:When I try to defrag it tells me chkdisc is scheduled to run. How do I run the check disc? It won't let me defrag untill I do that.

Running windows xp? taking you are.. Just reboot your machine. XP cant defrag as long as the OS is fully running. To many process accessing the harddrive to allow a defrag.
Reply
#20

soloca Wrote:Running windows xp? taking you are.. Just reboot your machine. XP cant defrag as long as the OS is fully running. To many process accessing the harddrive to allow a defrag.


>_>

pretty much what i said. get off my wagon!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
just what i needed
xztheericzx
Last Post by ntype
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-18-2006, 08:47 PM
My Bitch Needed A Drink
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-13-2006, 06:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)