Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clay - Pack yer shit!
#1

The local sports radio station is giving away a trip for two to the NBA finals. I'm dialing. If I win doug, you'd better be ready!
Reply
#2

The title to this thread is misleading.
Reply
#3

Isnt telling clay to "pack his shit" a little redundant? I mean the dude is gay and stuff.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

One of my favorite jokes is...

Two fags are fucking when the smoke alarm goes off, which one gets out first.






The one on the bottom, his shit's already packed
Reply
#5

I can see it now....Clay hitch hikeing from truck stop to truck stop...
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:The local sports radio station is giving away a trip for two to the NBA finals. I'm dialing. If I win doug, you'd better be ready!

All gay shit aside...you win tickets I'll pet the hook on the plane ride there.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)