05-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Anyone See the NBA Draft Lottery Last Night?
05-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Not a bucks fan.....I flipped through it a couple times.
05-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Ultimately I think the Bucks will trade it.
05-25-2005, 05:17 PM
I heard the Bucks are saying they will trade the pick.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
05-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Michman Wrote:I heard the Bucks are saying they will trade the pick.
They don't need a center!
Sin
Joel Pryzbilla(sp)
05-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Michman Wrote:I heard the Bucks are saying they will trade the pick.
They've got a shitload of options, that's for sure. I know both Portland and Atlanta want Bogut, so there may be a trade with one of those teams for a roster player and draft pick. Re-signing Redd should be easier now. Holding the #1 pick means they could potentially select Bogut, which means they won't have to overpay if they want to sign Gadzuric. Milwaukee also suddenly became a better option for free agents looking to sign with a new club.
It's too bad they won the lottery in a year that doesn't have a marquee player like Shaq, Duncan, or Lebron. I personally hope they keep the pick and take Marvin.
05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
TomFoolery Wrote:They've got a shitload of options, that's for sure. I know both Portland and Atlanta want Bogut, so there may be a trade with one of those teams for a roster player and draft pick. Re-signing Redd should be easier now. Holding the #1 pick means they could potentially select Bogut, which means they won't have to overpay if they want to sign Gadzuric. Milwaukee also suddenly became a better option for free agents looking to sign with a new club.
It's too bad they won the lottery in a year that doesn't have a marquee player like Shaq, Duncan, or Lebron. I personally hope they keep the pick and take Marvin.
I thought you hated the Heels?
05-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Go hornets!
Sin,
A city that cares less about basketball
Sin,
A city that cares less about basketball
05-25-2005, 05:32 PM
VitaminE Wrote:I thought you hated the Heels?
I don't hate the Heels. I hate the Gophers and the Ilini.
Marvin has the most potential, so they should make him the #1 pick ('sup Olowokandi & Kwame Brown).
05-25-2005, 05:34 PM
TomFoolery Wrote:('sup Olowokandi & Kwame Brown).
Hijack Warning:
What the fuck happened to normal fucking names? :roll:
05-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Hijack Warning:
What the fuck happened to normal fucking names? :roll:
This coming from a guy that has the nic Gadonkadonk Money Dawg?
05-25-2005, 05:38 PM
I thought TF was flirting with me in L33+
05-25-2005, 05:40 PM
TomFoolery Wrote:This coming from a guy that has the nic Gadonkadonk Money Dawg?
Dont act like its hard to say.
Kwame Olowokandi, now lets pretend that was my name. Gadonkadonk pales in comparison. :lol:
05-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Dont act like its hard to say.
Kwame Olowokandi, now lets pretend that was my name. Gadonkadonk pales in comparison. :lol:
Actually, it's Michael Olowokandi. He was #1 in 1998. Kwame Brown was #1 in 2001.
I still love you.
05-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Dont act like its hard to say.
Kwame Olowokandi, now lets pretend that was my name. Gadonkadonk pales in comparison. :lol:
Everytime I read your name I think of a chick gagging on a co*ck
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
05-25-2005, 05:45 PM
VitaminE Wrote:I thought TF was flirting with me in L33+
|\|0 \/\/4%!!!
05-25-2005, 05:46 PM
TomFoolery Wrote:Actually, it's Michael Olowokandi. He was #1 in 1998. Kwame Brown was #1 in 2001.
I still love you.
Haha I know that. But put them together and you have fucked up name. Ahh.......shit............nevermind.......you win. :loool:
05-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Michman Wrote:Everytime I read your name I think of a chick gagging on a co*ck
FUCKING RACK!!!!!
05-25-2005, 05:53 PM
No one watched your stupid NBA draft. they were all watching me solidify my win on American Idol.
05-25-2005, 06:13 PM
Weak year to be #1.Bogut is not going to do shit.I would trade it.Way to go sixers no picks in the first two rounds and no good players via trade to show for it.
See You In Toledo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

