Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This has been a banner week!
#1

Not only did I buy a 7000 dollar boat for 1500. I just had a hot tub given to me.....I'm gonna die in a car crash today arn't I?
Reply
#2

Bill Wrote:Not only did I buy a 7000 dollar boat for 1500. I just had a hot tub given to me.....I'm gonna die in a car crash today arn't I?

no that's scheduled for next week.

today the IRS is going to call you with some real bad news (for you).
Reply
#3

any sink holes formin near by the homestead?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:no that's scheduled for next week.

today the IRS is going to call you with some real bad news (for you).

that would be bad...><
Reply
#5

Fairiedust Wrote:any sink holes formin near by the homestead?

nope...My homestead is on top of alot of bedrock....
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:that would be bad...><


Just dont be stupid like Crazy Cabbie and talk about it on the radio..

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:that would be bad...><

yup, had a half nice letter telling me that I forgot to pay this month and last month (fukkers).

I hate that, btw they still didn't found out that "by mistake" multiplied some deductibles items X12 (incredible how easy it is to lower your taxes).
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:Just dont be stupid like Crazy Cabbie and talk about it on the radio..

na....it's been over the 7 years since I've had a somewhat questionable income.
Reply
#9

now all I gotta do is find three doods to help me move the hottub....I sucks not to have many friends.
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:now all I gotta do is find three doods to help me move the hottub....I sucks not to have many friends.

Can we E-move it ?????? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:Can we E-move it ?????? Huh

Not unless you got some Yoda skeels.....
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:Not unless you got some Yoda skeels.....
Why do you think Mrs Bill's blouse opens now and then ... Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

not for me, fuckers wouldn't come down on that Jeep. I'll be looking for another one. Kinda pissed off about it, that thing was so cherry.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:not for me, fuckers wouldn't come down on that Jeep. I'll be looking for another one. Kinda pissed off about it, that thing was so cherry.

sorry bro....there will be others though.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)