Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So Kobe Bryant and Caron Butler Are In Town
#1

They'll be hanging out at the Blue Rock bar. I don't think I'll go, although I would like to break Caron off at the dice game (for old time's sake).

Maybe I'll make a TomFoolery shirt and punch Kobe in the face and tell him he got pwned. I'd be the coolest dork on teh interweb.

I dunno.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

You spelled "the" wrong.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:They'll be hanging out at the Blue Rock bar. I don't think I'll go, although I would like to break Caron off at the dice game (for old time's sake).

Maybe I'll make a TomFoolery shirt and punch Kobe in the face and tell him he got pwned. I'd be the coolest dork on teh interweb.

I dunno.

How tall are you?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

yeah maybe
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-27-2008, 06:57 AM
Last Post by Sassy
07-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Last Post by quint
05-02-2007, 11:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)