Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Mavs lost lastnight! :mad: !!!!
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Mavs are a bunch of bitches.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Mavs are a bunch of bitches.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Mavs are a bunch of bitches.
So is Jeff Van Gundy...but yeah, fuck the Mavs.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
only person I like on that team is Cuban.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I can stand Van Gundy...
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Turn that frown upside down bitch.
:d
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Van Gundy's cool, Cubans a whiny bitch.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Van Gundy's cool, Cubans a whiny bitch.
Honestly, Cuban gets on my nerves at times...
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll correct you, you are angry !
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
What exactly are you correcting?How come all your posts either make no sense or are incredibly boring?
See You In Toledo