Poll: i can - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
20.00%
1
20.00%
0%
0
0%
80.00%
4
80.00%
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I cant get
#1

cyber girls for happy tuesday to work they just freeze up and sit there
Reply
#2

or happy tuesday is what i maent to say not for
Reply
#3

well, silly, you have to click it to advance the page!!! And no pr0n at work, fella, it's against the roolz.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:well, silly, you have to click it to advance the page!!! And no pr0n at work, fella, it's against the roolz.
i dont ever get no page to click on it just sits there and doesnt do anything
what was on it.
Reply
#5

Bigern, you will have to ask one of the geeks here. For I am just one man without adequate knowledge of such things.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

one of them said playboy in the title of it

i dont know what this is going to look like but there lot of things that you can
click on to do with the words.
:wave: :tumble: :rant: its pretty neat you guys sohuld do this
Reply
#7

Lmfao!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Lecter is right on this one...it's a work thing...no no no

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

my grampa told me one time when we were in the shed looking at his fuck books that boy your like a one eyed cat peeping in a sea food store. hes funny. but i stil l cant get those posts to work out right
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)