05-05-2005, 11:01 PM
OOOOooooo scarier!
NappyDude Wrote:OOOOooooo scarier!
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:www.kbkids.com <-- this website might suit you a bit better if your still afraid of gremlins.
minorthreat Wrote:Please stop being a complete tard. Thanks.
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:Please take your own advice. Thanks.
minorthreat Wrote:Nice work. But unlike you , I use the same nic wherever I go. Now what?
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:But unlike you, I can still use my nic wherever I go. Now what?
minorthreat Wrote:That just proves you are a no take pussy. Now what?
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:It's hard to come up with a good comeback to a comment that makes absolutely no fucking sense. What now? ... Who cares dude.. Our beef is unfounded anyways. Continue it if you must..
I see no point.
minorthreat Wrote:If you continue to throw it out there like you are a tough guy, plan on getting called out. All I see is you putting your .02 in all the time.
minorthreat Wrote:I wil go to any site with the same nic that I have had forever. Step up, or bow out.
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:www.uselessjunk.net .. see you there.
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:Believe me, I know what you mean.. the problem is that I'm not acting like a tough guy. I am one. And yes.. so long as I live I will always throw out my .02. If you don't like it, then that's your own problem, especially since my .02 won't die until I do.
minorthreat Wrote:Funny! I've been banned more times from that site than you have registered for.
I knew you were a no take puss.
minorthreat Wrote:Well from now on, I will fuck with you everytime you are here. Enjoy!
n_ph34r:
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:And that's what I came here for ironically enough.. so enjoy the embarassment as I show you how a flame-war is truely owned. TIA.n_ph34r:
minorthreat Wrote:Say when?
aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote: