Poll: Would you want tv in youre room if you had all ofthe money in the world yes or no - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I would ant a tv in my room
50.00%
3
50.00%
No
16.67%
1
16.67%
0%
0
0%
33.33%
2
33.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was Looking in a sears Catalog
#1

because I dont understand these all Calaminty Jane posts and i was thining about if you had all of the money in the world would you want to have a bgi tv in your room. and you could watch it anytime you wanted without getting yelled at with a remote control in your bed to turn it off and change the chanel and get hbo and all of those chanels.
Reply
#2

That is a great idea ern. You should check out those new wall mount plasma jobs.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Ernie reminds me of Pepsi at times...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#4

personally I'd have a projector plaster that shit on a blank wall..but only so I could watch life size p0rn.
Reply
#5

Ernie, you you were a little older.....I would fuck your brains out.
Reply
#6

What's a TV?
Should I go on and get up to the Effrem Sears' general store and ask him about that there?
Reply
#7

Calamity Jane421 Wrote:What's a TV?
Should I go on and get up to the Effrem Sears' general store and ask him about that there?
Quote:
Quote:you dont know what a tv is. its like a box that you watch tv shows on and cartons and
stuff like that
/quote]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by lad
08-06-2004, 01:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)