Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Holy Crap
#1

A brother goes out to lunch only to come back and find this.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:A brother goes out to lunch only to come back and find this.

2:nd but I had dinner .... Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:A brother goes out to lunch only to come back and find this.

Your Black?

I had no idea.........
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:Your Black?

I had no idea.........

You never asked.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:You never asked.

Why would I? It never matter before till right this moment.
Reply
#6

Sandog isn't black, I saw his picture...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

That fukker's whiter than my underwear!
Reply
#8

that is not much of a stretch, squitter boy
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:That fukker's whiter than my underwear!


So he's mulatto?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

theres four black guys at my work and a black lady that makes good cornbread and eldeberry jelly. she puts the jelly in little jars at her house and then there is wax on the top when you first open it and you have to be careful or little pieces of it get in the top of the jelly. but they dont hurt you any
Reply
#11

VitaminE Wrote:That fukker's whiter than my underwear!

So he's mexican then?? :blink:
Reply
#12

Beaucephus Wrote:So he's mexican then?? :blink:

Fuck yea!Nice try old man.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

You guys kill me.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

mines color went be the underside of wolverine blazsak
Reply
#15

NappyDude Wrote:mines color went be the underside of wolverine blazsak

just terrible
Reply
#16

NappyDude Wrote:mines color went be the underside of wolverine blazsak

Please quit wasting our oxygen.
Reply
#17

VitaminE Wrote:just terrible

Reeer Reeer Reeer, that be so like sounding of the poops hitting in face
Reply
#18

My old man was one of the first to get a gold tooth before them coloreds stoled his idear.
Reply
#19

NappyDude Wrote:mines color went be the underside of wolverine blazsak

I laughed at this.
Reply
#20

NappyDude Wrote:mines color went be the underside of wolverine blazsak


Okay this guy is seriously funny. I love the Napster's posts.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
04-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post by who
08-07-2008, 04:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)