Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Calling Out Calamity_Jane420
#1

Bitch! Me and my friends are going to fuck you up.
Reply
#2

Now this is a good troll.
Reply
#3

Are you talking to me?
Reply
#4

Calamity_Jane419 Wrote:Bitch! Me and my friends are going to fuck you up.

Fuck you, don't fuck with her, thats my bitch.
Reply
#5

Fuck all you bitches, there is only me!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#6

What's going on in here?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Go fist fuck a goat!
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:What's going on in here?

Goat, huh? I hear goats never stop eating. Want to suck on my pussy, Goat?
Reply
#9

I dun heard goats make for good eatin!
Reply
#10

I think I'll take turns nailing all of you. Whores.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

Calamity_Jane424 Wrote:I dun heard goats make for good eatin!


You heerd rite, 424, we can have a damn nice goat bar-b-que.
Reply
#12

Wow, I almost picked Calamity Jane as my user name....that would have been embarassing.
Reply
#13

Yeah, for her.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

IamJacksUserName Wrote:Wow, I almost picked Calamity Jane as my user name....that would have been embarassing.

Your avatar kicks some serious motherfucking ass. Hopefully your posting style does too.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:Your avatar kicks some serious motherfucking ass. Hopefully your posting style does too.

Christ Tom, she only has it because she lost a bet.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Last Post by who
11-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Banana
07-19-2007, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)