Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey TF....
#1

Hey TF did you make it to this block party?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/fo...index.html

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

I don't go to UW parties anymore.

The last time I went to Madison to kick it I ended up stealing all the darts at 4 different bars and throwing them at people across State Street. I also yelled at this girl that had just gotten in a fight with her man (while he was still there), "You don't need him. I'll treat that pussy WAY better." Then I had to be restrained from fighting 2 other guys for no reason. They looked at me and I tried to punk them.

It was fun, but the next time I go to Mad-town I'm probably gonna get the shit kicked out of me, and I don't really need that any time soon.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

State street is in Chicago, LIAR!
Reply
#4

the dart trick is genius...never thought of doing that shit. throwing them at people's car tires would be pretty cool.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:the dart trick is genius...never thought of doing that shit. throwing them at people's car tires would be pretty cool.

Don't stand too close. Odds are you would have riccochet on those bitches.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:I don't go to UW parties anymore.

The last time I went to Madison to kick it I ended up stealing all the darts at 4 different bars and throwing them at people across State Street. I also yelled at this girl that had just gotten in a fight with her man (while he was still there), "You don't need him. I'll treat that pussy WAY better." Then I had to be restrained from fighting 2 other guys for no reason. They looked at me and I tried to punk them.

It was fun, but the next time I go to Mad-town I'm probably gonna get the shit kicked out of me, and I don't really need that any time soon.
I have nights like that. What is it with us jackasses and the liquid courage?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)