Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where's the Yellow Fruit at?
#1

I think Jimmy has stashed her away.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

In my ass..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

fem Wrote:In my ass..

You sitting on her face again......I better check for ya.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

fem Wrote:In my ass..

Ooops! Sorry wrong nic. If I was still a mod, I'd clean this mess up!
Reply
#5

If by Yellow Fruit you are referring to Cllam Digler, then you know where to find him.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

No...Banana.........If Fem was dating clamdigger....Fem's cuban boyfriend might get upset.....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

:*>

You don't really rhink I'm watching hockey right ...??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote::*>

You don't really rhink I'm watching hockey right ...??

Yes, I really rhink you're watching hockey!
Reply
#9

sup scooby leeman doo

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

VitaminE Wrote:Yes, I really rhink you're watching hockey!

scooby snack?
Reply
#11

VitaminE Wrote:Yes, I really rhink you're watching hockey!

Shut up Mr Petimeter ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Ranks Raggy!
Reply
#13

Hockey? what's hockey?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

that game that USED to played over in the US

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

I'm here, chained to a wall. Sad My boss won't let me come out and play. I think I need a new career. Maybe I'll make Brittany Spears greeting cards. They will be made of 100% pure white trash.

:roll:
Reply
#16

Sup? Nanner?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

Hi. Sad It's busy here. I actually have to WORK! WTF? Who signed me up for this shit?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
03-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-25-2006, 11:55 PM
Last Post by Chubs
07-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Last Post by dodgeit99
07-24-2005, 07:18 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
08-24-2004, 04:56 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-23-2004, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)