Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fucked a parrot
#1

fuckin baby has some colorful hair..

breastfeeding is a bitch..















(i should leave the mimic threads to TT, huh)

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#2

I'm trying to picture this event :eek:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

so you're saying you gave birth to something part bird...and it's suckling?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

yes. and it is fukling colorful.. and hurtling my nipples.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

such a fine line between pleasure and pain isn't there....but always the satisfaction...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

i didnt know that little son of a bitch had teethlings up in his snout. (what the hell are they called?)

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

Dirty, dirty whore
Reply
#8

yes yes.. who we gonna make fun of?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

damn women get the verbage correct, You were "fucked" by a parrot !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-17-2008, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)