he was gross and had dandruff everywhere. He's too fat to clean himself. He looks damn fine now. I bet VitE would be hot for him.
*sigh* I hate weekends 'round here
Can I see your wet pussy ? :d :lool: :420:
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Nana, I'm bout to take a pic of my big fat pussy. Wanna see?
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
WOW. Your pussy is a a big fat fur bag too!
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
she was sitting right next to me at my "work station" hahaha. Here's a pic of that.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Bacardi Silver Black Cherry
>< gross.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 2,582
Threads: 143
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i started sneezing looking at the title of this thread.. the pictures..damnit.
goin to get an allegra.
Minorthreat wishes
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Bacardi Silver Black Cherry
>< gross.
isnt bacardi silver black cherry the low carb one?
You shouldve gotten bacardi silver razz. I miss drinking.... *sigh*
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus