Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How many pints of semen...
#1

....do you think could be pumped from Raidens stomache on any given day?
Reply
#2

depends.. do you normally store up before you go to visit him? or do you jerk off a couple times first.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

TammyC Wrote:depends.. do you normally store up before you go to visit him? or do you jerk off a couple times first.


Just answer the question. No need to dig into it.

I say 4.
Reply
#4

four pints a day? damn mt. where do you store it? you must have some basketball sized nuts.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:four pints a day? damn mt. where do you store it? you must have some basketball sized nuts.


You just wrecked it.
Reply
#6

this was not a good thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:this was not a good thread

I agree. I'm disappointed, MT. I know you can do better than this. We've missed you at ON lately.

TammyC...you just hurt my feelings. I thought we had something special.
Reply
#8

Raiden Wrote:I agree. I'm disappointed, MT. I know you can do better than this. We've missed you at ON lately.


I love Ownster smack.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

Raiden Wrote:I agree. I'm disappointed, MT. I know you can do better than this. We've missed you at ON lately.

TammyC...you just hurt my feelings. I thought we had something special.

I've semi-retired from ON, douglas. It doesn't do much for me anymore.
Reply
#10

There should be some formula

4 cocks in his mouth at once
X
10 regular members at Ownster per hour
X
.9 oz of spunk per load
/
128 oz per gallon
X
18 waking hours in a day


OK, I've got it... A LOT

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:I love Ownster smack.
That was not a smack attempt. Truth be told, I'm not really one for internet "smackdowns". It's just so late 90s for me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-29-2006, 12:09 AM
taste semen
ntype
Last Post by Oli-dogg
07-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
01-22-2005, 12:53 AM
Semen
VitaminE
Last Post by fem
12-09-2004, 12:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)