Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Besides Bird33...
#1

,,,who would you love to kick the living shit out of on IT?
Reply
#2

i am a major wimp,
but e-judge, for sure

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

i'd like to slap MT and laugh in his face...but then i'd run my fingers through his taint hair just to show him I didn't mean it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:i am a major wimp,
but e-judge, for sure
2nd...... you ARE a wimp. :loool:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

MT, but i have beat his fuckin ass up enough today.. Clay.. you're next..

ok. maybe not, because i love you.

but, MT and I are on a mission now..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

Dr. Lechter Wrote:2nd...... you ARE a wimp. :loool:


i hope this doesn't mean you won't be having me for dinner
Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)