Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A new milestone!

lastnight I told my son (who is 15 months old) it was time for bed, and the little dood walked to his room and I put him in bed and he actually went to sleep.

Don't set your goals so low!

Next time tell him it's time to wash the dishes. See what he does.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.

He must have been totally give out. It's a good sign that he minds like that though. Must be a good little boy. Wink

Dr. Lechter Wrote:Don't set your goals so low!

Next time tell him it's time to wash the dishes. See what he does.

he'd lock himself in the dishwasher....he's goofy like that.

He was probably tired from listening to your sh*it all day.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

Michman Wrote:He was probably tired from listening to your sh*it all day.

:loool:

Beaucephus Wrote:He must have been totally give out. It's a good sign that he minds like that though. Must be a good little boy. Wink

great kid. goofy like his old man though. he's got 2 sisters to keep up with so I imagine he was alittle tired.

Michman Wrote:He was probably tired from listening to your sh*it all day.

:fuckYou:

I don't get home till 6:30 and bedtime is at 8. so I doubt it...

Bill Wrote::fuckYou:

I don't get home till 6:30 and bedtime is at 8. so I doubt it...

so you wore the poor kid out in 1 1/2 hours? Bad day at the office?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

that's awesome ...and he's proud i'm sure of it...you keep praising him for his good boy behavior and you'll get one great kid growing up..

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Michman Wrote:so you wore the poor kid out in 1 1/2 hours? Bad day at the office?

it's funny but usually the kid won't leave me alone.....afraid I'm gonna do something fun without him I guess.

I get home at 6:30.. my 1 year old used to goto bed at 8.. now he goes about 715... he dosen't put himself to sleep yet though.. just abunch of crying...

Fairiedust Wrote:that's awesome ...and he's proud i'm sure of it...you keep praising him for his good boy behavior and you'll get one great kid growing up..

yeah he's gonna be a good kid.........I hope.

anhil8tor Wrote:I get home at 6:30.. my 1 year old used to goto bed at 8.. now he goes about 715... he dosen't put himself to sleep yet though.. just abunch of crying...

all that damn crying makes ya feel like shit.

We usually kick back on the sofa and watch TV together till he falls to sleep.

Bill Wrote:all that damn crying makes ya feel like shit.

We usually kick back on the sofa and watch TV together till he falls to sleep.

Looking forward to that... he just dosen't understand what's going on right now.. add to that he is teething... he gets to feel really shitty at bed time...

but he wakes up in the best mood...... he dosen't even cry... he starts shaking his bed like the incredible hulk.... bad thing is.. it's my old baby bed so that fucker may fall apart eventually

Bill Wrote:yeah he's gonna be a good kid.........

[Image: woot.gif]

anhil8tor Wrote:Looking forward to that... he just dosen't understand what's going on right now.. add to that he is teething... he gets to feel really shitty at bed time...

but he wakes up in the best mood...... he dosen't even cry... he starts shaking his bed like the incredible hulk.... bad thing is.. it's my old baby bed so that fucker may fall apart eventually

My boy just starts calling "DAAADDDYYY"......you kept your old baby bed?

the puppy licked my sak clean last night and went straight into her pen without a fuss...I was so proud.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Bill Wrote:My boy just starts calling "DAAADDDYYY"......you kept your old baby bed?

No man.. my parents did. Mom is a freak like that.. my wife hates the fact that we are using it... this thing has been through me and my brother and all 3 of my cousins... all boys. Its in good shape.. just old.

Mine figured out when he cried we tried to put him back down.. put his noonie back in and lay him down... now he throws his noonie out of the bed and starts shaking it...

anhil8tor Wrote:No man.. my parents did. Mom is a freak like that.. my wife hates the fact that we are using it... this thing has been through me and my brother and all 3 of my cousins... all boys. Its in good shape.. just old.

Mine figured out when he cried we tried to put him back down.. put his noonie back in and lay him down... now he throws his noonie out of the bed and starts shaking it...

My daughter was the 3rd generation in her crib...not unusual

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post