Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Water Cooler College - 4/7/05

This is something I'm gonna try and do everyday (m-f), since leo has skipped out on his horiblescope. Will basically consist of 10 facts of useless knowledge followed by one quote. Let me know what ya'll think.

Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.

Chewing gum while cutting onions will prevent crying

The billionth digit of pi is 9

Ten percent of the Russian government's income comes from the sale of vodka.

From 1873 to 1878, the Mint produced a large, heavy silver dollar exclusively for use in trading with China.

Go to www.nobletitles.com and earn (buy) yourself a royal title. The Viscount of Carbino in Albania can be had for a measly $4,000, but a Baron of Beauchamp of Bedford title will set you back 55 grand.

Of 200 Anglican priests polled only 68 could name all Ten Commandments. Half, however, said they believed in space aliens.

In Maine, it's illegal for a police officer to tell you to have a nice day after giving you a traffic ticket.

When possums are playing 'possum, they are not "playing." They actually pass out from sheer terror.

Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee, cola, apple, and chocolate.

Famous Quote - "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber."- Albert Einstein

:tumble:

[Image: boston.jpg]

I'd welcome it.
For future, please make each fact a separate thread so we can discuss it further. TIA.

Wow, did that suck!

WoolyGoat Wrote::tumble:

yeah, like a rock in the gumball machine.

hmmm that was neat

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM